RL Nats 1994

• slotracer
  • Kirjoittaja
  • Vieras
  • Vieras
11.01.2006 14:05 #4186 : slotracer
RL Nats 1994 kirjoittanut slotracer
Hello,
Does anyone of my Finnish Slotracing-friends remember the results from the G-27 race at RL Nats 1994 ?
This was the race in April, before the World Championships in Mönsterås.

And ; Does anyone remember who was on 3rd place after Leo Hongisto and Jari Palola (I think he was 2nd) at the G-15 race, which also was that year at RL Nats ?

/ Stefan 8)

Kirjaudu sisään tai Rekisteröidy liittyäksesi keskusteluun.

Lisää
11.01.2006 20:13 #4190 : zipper
Vastaus käyttäjältä zipper aiheessa Re: RL Nats 1994

slotracer kirjoitti: Hello,
Does anyone of my Finnish Slotracing-friends remember the results from the G-27 race at RL Nats 1994 ?
This was the race in April, before the World Championships in Mönsterås.

They had computer problems - I don't remember if they got any results at all? Perhaps Juho could remember - at least he tried to drive.
No result sheets in my archives :(
And wasn't it G7 warmup, no G15
Z

zipper

Lisää
12.01.2006 10:25 #4195 : Tuho Polttaja
Vastaus käyttäjältä Tuho Polttaja aiheessa Re: RL Nats 1994

zipper kirjoitti: They had computer problems - I don't remember if they got any results at all? Perhaps Juho could remember - at least he tried to drive.
No result sheets in my archives :(
And wasn't it G7 warmup, no G15
Z

Lanemaster, which I saw there first time ever, gave erroneous laptimes in qualifying and it was substituted for Swedaxi during main competition. I was 8th at that race but unfortunately I can't remember top 3 which Stefan is apparently trying to seek for.

• slotracer
  • Kirjoittaja
  • Vieras
  • Vieras
12.01.2006 15:36 #4196 : slotracer
Vastaus käyttäjältä slotracer aiheessa Re: RL Nats 1994
Yes, I think it was a G-15 race. Jari Palola told me that he have a trofé from that race. And I think it was trofés in all classes( I did get one for my 2nd place in G-7) So I hope someone perhaps have a trofé at home from the G-27 race. 8) //Stefan

Sivu luotiin ajassa: 0.351 sekuntia